Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Real Estate at University of Baltimore

Find Schools Near

Real Estate at University of Baltimore

If you are interested in studying real estate, you may want to check out the program at University of Baltimore. The following information will help you decide if it is a good fit for you.

U of Baltimore is located in Baltimore, Maryland and has a total student population of 5,565. In 2019, 9 real estate majors received their bachelor's degree from U of Baltimore.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Real Estate section at the bottom of this page.

U of Baltimore Real Estate Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate

U of Baltimore Real Estate Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the real estate progam at U of Baltimore compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: While rankings may be a good starting point when you're researching a school, they don't necessarily highlight all of a school's strengths. Don't forget to check out the other details that are available for a school to see if it has what you're looking for in a program.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The real estate major at U of Baltimore is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Real Estate. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Real Estate 8
Highest Paid Real Estate Graduates 20
Most Popular Colleges for Real Estate 48

Real Estate Student Demographics at U of Baltimore

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the real estate majors at University of Baltimore.

U of Baltimore Real Estate Bachelor’s Program

33% Women
22% Racial-Ethnic Minorities
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 9 students earned a bachelor's degree in real estate from U of Baltimore. About 33% of these graduates were women and the other 67% were men. The typical real estate bachelor's degree program is made up of only 28% women. So female students are more repesented at U of Baltimore since its program graduates 6% more women than average.

U of Baltimore Gender Breakdown of Real Estate Bachelor's Degree Grads

About 67% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in real estate at U of Baltimore are white. This is typical for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from University of Baltimore with a bachelor's in real estate.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Real Estate Majors at University of Baltimore
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 6
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 1

Careers That Real Estate Grads May Go Into

A degree in real estate can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for MD, the home state for University of Baltimore.

Occupation Jobs in MD Average Salary in MD
Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers 5,000 $76,450
Real Estate Sales Agents 2,620 $57,450
Real Estate Appraisers 1,250 $63,590
Real Estate Brokers 720 $96,030

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.