Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

General Engineering Technology at Temple University

Find Schools Near

General Engineering Technology at Temple University

Every general engineering technology school has its own distinct culture and strengths. We've pulled together some statistics and other details to help you see how the engineering tech program at Temple University stacks up to those at other schools.

Temple is located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and has a total student population of 37,236. In 2021, 32 engineering tech majors received their bachelor's degree from Temple.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in General Engineering Technology section at the bottom of this page.

Temple General Engineering Technology Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Tech

Temple General Engineering Technology Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the engineering tech progam at Temple compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: While rankings may be a good starting point when you're researching a school, they don't necessarily highlight all of a school's strengths. Don't forget to check out the other details that are available for a school to see if it has what you're looking for in a program.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The engineering tech major at Temple is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for General Engineering Technology. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Value General Engineering Technology Bachelor’s Degree Schools 35

Earnings of Temple Engineering Tech Graduates

The median salary of engineering tech students who receive their bachelor's degree at Temple is $48,434. Unfortunately, this is lower than the national average of $55,063 for all engineering tech students.


Engineering Tech Student Demographics at Temple

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the engineering tech majors at Temple University.

Temple General Engineering Technology Bachelor’s Program

19% Women
47% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 32 students earned a bachelor's degree in engineering tech from Temple. About 19% of these graduates were women and the other 81% were men. The typical engineering tech bachelor's degree program is made up of only 16% women. So female students are more repesented at Temple since its program graduates 3% more women than average.


Prospective students may be interested in knowing that this school graduates 16% more racial-ethnic minorities in its engineering tech bachelor's program than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Temple University with a bachelor's in engineering tech.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 3
Black or African American 10
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 13
International Students 3
Other Races/Ethnicities 2

Temple also has a doctoral program available in engineering tech. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.