Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Teacher Education Subject Specific at Susquehanna University

Find Schools Near

Teacher Education Subject Specific at Susquehanna University

If you are interested in studying teacher education subject specific, you may want to check out the program at Susquehanna University. The following information will help you decide if it is a good fit for you.

Susquehanna is located in Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania and has a total student population of 2,315. Of the 597 students who graduated with a bachelor’s degree from Susquehanna University in 2019, 6 of them were teacher education subject specific majors.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Teacher Education Subject Specific section at the bottom of this page.

Susquehanna Teacher Education Subject Specific Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Subject Specific Ed

Susquehanna Teacher Education Subject Specific Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the subject specific ed progam at Susquehanna compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The subject specific ed major at Susquehanna is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Teacher Education Subject Specific. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Value Teacher Education Subject Specific Bachelor’s Degree Schools 543

Subject Specific Ed Student Demographics at Susquehanna

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the subject specific ed majors at Susquehanna University.

Susquehanna Teacher Education Subject Specific Bachelor’s Program

67% Women
17% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 6 students earned a bachelor's degree in subject specific ed from Susquehanna. About 67% of these graduates were women and the other 33% were men.

Susquehanna Gender Breakdown of Teacher Education Subject Specific Bachelor's Degree Grads

About 83% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in subject specific ed at Susquehanna are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Susquehanna University with a bachelor's in subject specific ed.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Teacher Education Subject Specific Majors at Susquehanna University
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 5
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 0

Susquehanna also has a doctoral program available in subject specific ed. In 2019, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Subject Specific Ed Grads May Go Into

A degree in subject specific ed can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for PA, the home state for Susquehanna University.

Occupation Jobs in PA Average Salary in PA
Elementary School Teachers 55,200 $66,860
High School Teachers 50,460 $64,830
Middle School Teachers 21,640 $67,950
Fitness Trainers and Aerobics Instructors 12,450 $35,420
Health Specialties Professors 12,420 $95,160

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.