Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Teacher Education Grade Specific at Susquehanna University

Find Schools Near

Teacher Education Grade Specific at Susquehanna University

If you plan to study teacher education grade specific, take a look at what Susquehanna University has to offer and decide if the program is a good match for you. Get started with the following essential facts.

Susquehanna is located in Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania and has a total student population of 2,315. Of the 597 students who graduated with a bachelor’s degree from Susquehanna University in 2019, 25 of them were teacher education grade specific majors.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Teacher Education Grade Specific section at the bottom of this page.

Susquehanna Teacher Education Grade Specific Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Grade Specific Ed

Susquehanna Teacher Education Grade Specific Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the grade specific ed progam at Susquehanna compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The grade specific ed major at Susquehanna is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Teacher Education Grade Specific. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Teacher Education Grade Specific Bachelor’s Degree Schools 188
Most Focused Teacher Education Grade Specific Bachelor’s Degree Schools 335
Most Popular Teacher Education Grade Specific Bachelor’s Degree Schools 495
Best Value Teacher Education Grade Specific Bachelor’s Degree Schools 674
Most Popular Teacher Education Grade Specific Schools 880

How Much Do Grade Specific Ed Graduates from Susquehanna Make?

The median salary of grade specific ed students who receive their bachelor's degree at Susquehanna is $34,000. This is about the same as the yearly salary of allgrade specific ed bachelor's degree recipients across the nation.

undefined

Grade Specific Ed Student Demographics at Susquehanna

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the grade specific ed majors at Susquehanna University.

Susquehanna Teacher Education Grade Specific Bachelor’s Program

92% Women
16% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 25 students earned a bachelor's degree in grade specific ed from Susquehanna. About 92% of these graduates were women and the other 8% were men.

Susquehanna Gender Breakdown of Teacher Education Grade Specific Bachelor's Degree Grads

About 84% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in grade specific ed at Susquehanna are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Susquehanna University with a bachelor's in grade specific ed.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Teacher Education Grade Specific Majors at Susquehanna University
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 2
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 21
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 1

Susquehanna also has a doctoral program available in grade specific ed. In 2019, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Grade Specific Ed Grads May Go Into

A degree in grade specific ed can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for PA, the home state for Susquehanna University.

Occupation Jobs in PA Average Salary in PA
Elementary School Teachers 55,200 $66,860
High School Teachers 50,460 $64,830
Middle School Teachers 21,640 $67,950
Preschool Teachers 13,480 $29,250
Self-Enrichment Education Teachers 11,310 $39,640

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.