Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

International Business at Susquehanna University

Find Schools Near

International Business at Susquehanna University

What traits are you looking for in a international business school? To help you decide if Susquehanna University is right for you, we've gathered the following information about the school's international business program.

Susquehanna is located in Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania and approximately 2,315 students attend the school each year. Of the 597 students who graduated with a bachelor’s degree from Susquehanna University in 2019, 3 of them were international business majors.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in International Business section at the bottom of this page.

Susquehanna International Business Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in International Business

Susquehanna International Business Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the international business progam at Susquehanna compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: While rankings may be a good starting point when you're researching a school, they don't necessarily highlight all of a school's strengths. Don't forget to check out the other details that are available for a school to see if it has what you're looking for in a program.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The international business major at Susquehanna is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for International Business. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Best International Business Bachelor’s Degree Schools 60
Best Value International Business Bachelor’s Degree Schools 252
Most Focused International Business Schools 256
Most Popular International Business Schools 344

International Business Student Demographics at Susquehanna

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the international business majors at Susquehanna University.

Susquehanna International Business Bachelor’s Program

67% Women
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 3 students earned a bachelor's degree in international business from Susquehanna. About 67% of these graduates were women and the other 33% were men.

Susquehanna Gender Breakdown of International Business Bachelor's Degree Grads

About 100% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in international business at Susquehanna are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Susquehanna University with a bachelor's in international business.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of International Business Majors at Susquehanna University
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 3
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 0

Susquehanna also has a doctoral program available in international business. In 2019, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That International Business Grads May Go Into

A degree in international business can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for PA, the home state for Susquehanna University.

Occupation Jobs in PA Average Salary in PA
General and Operations Managers 80,160 $133,480
Chief Executives 6,540 $231,120
Business Professors 5,490 $91,520

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.