Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Other Business, Management & Marketing at Susquehanna University

Find Schools Near

Other Business, Management & Marketing at Susquehanna University

What traits are you looking for in a other business school? To help you decide if Susquehanna University is right for you, we've gathered the following information about the school's other business program.

Susquehanna is located in Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania and has a total student population of 2,315. Of the 597 students who graduated with a bachelor’s degree from Susquehanna University in 2019, 11 of them were Other business, management and marketing majors.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Other Business, Management & Marketing section at the bottom of this page.

Susquehanna Other Business, Management & Marketing Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Other Business

Susquehanna Other Business, Management & Marketing Rankings

Each year, College Factual ranks other business programs across the country. The following shows how Susquehanna performed in these rankings.

Note: While rankings may be a good starting point when you're researching a school, they don't necessarily highlight all of a school's strengths. Don't forget to check out the other details that are available for a school to see if it has what you're looking for in a program.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The other business major at Susquehanna is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Other Business, Management & Marketing. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Other Business, Management & Marketing Bachelor’s Degree Schools 16

Other Business Student Demographics at Susquehanna

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the other business majors at Susquehanna University.

Susquehanna Other Business, Management & Marketing Bachelor’s Program

36% Women
The other business program at Susquehanna awarded 11 bachelor's degrees in 2018-2019. About 64% of these degrees went to men with the other 36% going to women.

Susquehanna Gender Breakdown of Other Business, Management & Marketing Bachelor's Degree Grads

About 100% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in other business at Susquehanna are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Susquehanna University with a bachelor's in other business.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Other Business, Management & Marketing Majors at Susquehanna University
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 11
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 0

Susquehanna also has a doctoral program available in other business. In 2019, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.