Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

General Psychology at Siena College

Find Schools Near

General Psychology at Siena College

If you plan to study general psychology, take a look at what Siena College has to offer and decide if the program is a good match for you. Get started with the following essential facts.

Siena is located in Loudonville, New York and has a total student population of 3,425. In the 2020-2021 academic year, 80 students received a bachelor's degree in psychology from Siena.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in General Psychology section at the bottom of this page.

Siena General Psychology Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology

Siena General Psychology Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the psychology progam at Siena compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: While rankings may be a good starting point when you're researching a school, they don't necessarily highlight all of a school's strengths. Don't forget to check out the other details that are available for a school to see if it has what you're looking for in a program.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The psychology major at Siena is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for General Psychology. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Best General Psychology Bachelor’s Degree Schools 198
Best General Psychology Schools 202
Most Focused General Psychology Schools 216
Most Popular General Psychology Bachelor’s Degree Schools 375
Most Popular General Psychology Schools 468

How Much Do Psychology Graduates from Siena Make?

The median salary of psychology students who receive their bachelor's degree at Siena is $31,761. This is great news for graduates of the program, since this figure is 11% higher than the national average of $28,637 for all psychology bachelor's degree recipients.


Psychology Student Demographics at Siena

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the psychology majors at Siena College.

Siena General Psychology Bachelor’s Program

84% Women
6% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 80 students earned a bachelor's degree in psychology from Siena. About 84% of these graduates were women and the other 16% were men.


About 90% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in psychology at Siena are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Siena College with a bachelor's in psychology.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 72
International Students 3
Other Races/Ethnicities 1

Siena also has a doctoral program available in psychology. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Psychology Grads May Go Into

A degree in psychology can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NY, the home state for Siena College.

Occupation Jobs in NY Average Salary in NY
Managers 16,600 $124,160
Clinical, Counseling, and School Psychologists 11,370 $94,140
Psychology Professors 4,840 $99,690
Psychologists 480 $99,640


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.