Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Other Psychology at Salve Regina University

Find Schools Near

Other Psychology at Salve Regina University

If you plan to study other psychology, take a look at what Salve Regina University has to offer and decide if the program is a good match for you. Get started with the following essential facts.

Salve Regina is located in Newport, Rhode Island and approximately 2,771 students attend the school each year.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Other Psychology section at the bottom of this page.

Salve Regina Other Psychology Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Other Psychology

Salve Regina Other Psychology Rankings

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

Other Psychology Student Demographics at Salve Regina

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the other psychology majors at Salve Regina University.

Salve Regina Other Psychology Master’s Program

83% Women
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 6 students earned a master's degree in other psychology from Salve Regina. About 83% of these graduates were women and the other 17% were men.

Salve Regina Gender Breakdown of Other Psychology Master's Degree Grads

Of the students who received a other psychology master's degree from Salve Regina, 100% were white. This is above average for this degree on the natiowide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Salve Regina University with a master's in other psychology.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Other Psychology Majors at Salve Regina University
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 6
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 0

Careers That Other Psychology Grads May Go Into

A degree in other psychology can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for RI, the home state for Salve Regina University.

Occupation Jobs in RI Average Salary in RI
Managers 830 $114,660
Psychology Professors 140 $93,080
Psychologists 90 $73,080


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.