Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Fine & Studio Arts at Rowan University

Find Schools Near

Fine & Studio Arts at Rowan University

If you are interested in studying fine and studio arts, you may want to check out the program at Rowan University. The following information will help you decide if it is a good fit for you.

Rowan is located in Glassboro, New Jersey and has a total student population of 19,678. In 2021, 64 Fine Arts majors received their bachelor's degree from Rowan.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Fine & Studio Arts section at the bottom of this page.

Rowan Fine & Studio Arts Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts

Rowan Fine & Studio Arts Rankings

The Fine Arts major at Rowan is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Fine & Studio Arts. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

How Much Do Fine Arts Graduates from Rowan Make?

The median salary of Fine Arts students who receive their bachelor's degree at Rowan is $26,945. This is 11% higher than $24,186, which is the national average for all Fine Arts bachelor's degree recipients.


Fine Arts Student Demographics at Rowan

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the Fine Arts majors at Rowan University.

Rowan Fine & Studio Arts Bachelor’s Program

70% Women
27% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 64 students earned a bachelor's degree in Fine Arts from Rowan. About 70% of these graduates were women and the other 30% were men. The typical Fine Arts bachelor's degree program is made up of only 28% men. So male students are more repesented at Rowan since its program graduates 2% more men than average.


About 73% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in Fine Arts at Rowan are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Rowan University with a bachelor's in Fine Arts.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 2
Black or African American 5
Hispanic or Latino 7
White 47
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 3

Rowan also has a doctoral program available in Fine Arts. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Fine Arts Grads May Go Into

A degree in Fine Arts can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NJ, the home state for Rowan University.

Occupation Jobs in NJ Average Salary in NJ
High School Teachers 29,140 $76,390
Art, Drama, and Music Professors 2,070 $90,750
Photographers 1,400 $35,840
Art Directors 1,030 $104,820
Jewelers, Precious Stone and Metal Workers 730 $54,870


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.