Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Mental & Social Health Services at Rowan University

Find Schools Near

Mental & Social Health Services at Rowan University

Every mental and social health services school has its own distinct culture and strengths. We've pulled together some statistics and other details to help you see how the mental health services program at Rowan University stacks up to those at other schools.

Rowan is located in Glassboro, New Jersey and approximately 19,678 students attend the school each year.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Mental & Social Health Services section at the bottom of this page.

Rowan Mental & Social Health Services Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Mental Health Services

Rowan Mental & Social Health Services Rankings

Note: While rankings may be a good starting point when you're researching a school, they don't necessarily highlight all of a school's strengths. Don't forget to check out the other details that are available for a school to see if it has what you're looking for in a program.

Mental Health Services Student Demographics at Rowan

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the mental health services majors at Rowan University.

Rowan Mental & Social Health Services Master’s Program

89% Women
11% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 9 students earned a master's degree in mental health services from Rowan. About 89% of these graduates were women and the other 11% were men.


Of the students who received a mental health services master's degree from Rowan, 89% were white. This is above average for this degree on the natiowide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Rowan University with a master's in mental health services.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 8
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 0

Careers That Mental Health Services Grads May Go Into

A degree in mental health services can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NJ, the home state for Rowan University.

Occupation Jobs in NJ Average Salary in NJ
Marriage and Family Therapists 4,150 $72,380
Clinical, Counseling, and School Psychologists 3,760 $98,470
Healthcare Social Workers 3,120 $64,570
Psychiatric Aides 2,290 $38,910
Substance Abuse Social Workers 1,710 $79,130


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.