Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Construction Trades at Rowan University

Find Schools Near

Construction Trades at Rowan University

Every construction trades school has its own distinct culture and strengths. We've pulled together some statistics and other details to help you see how the construction trades program at Rowan University stacks up to those at other schools.

Rowan is located in Glassboro, New Jersey and has a total student population of 19,678. In 2021, 34 construction trades majors received their bachelor's degree from Rowan.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Construction Trades section at the bottom of this page.

Rowan Construction Trades Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Trades

Online Classes Are Available at Rowan

Don't have the time or the flexibility in your schedule to take traditional classes? Online courses may be the perfect solution for you. They allow independent learners to study when and where they want to while offering the rigor of in-person classes.

For those who are interested in distance learning, Rowan does offer online courses in construction trades for the following degree levels:

  • Bachelor’s Degree

Rowan Construction Trades Rankings

The construction trades major at Rowan is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Construction Trades. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Construction Trades Student Demographics at Rowan

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the construction trades majors at Rowan University.

Rowan Construction Trades Bachelor’s Program

15% Women
15% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The construction trades program at Rowan awarded 34 bachelor's degrees in 2020-2021. About 85% of these degrees went to men with the other 15% going to women. The typical construction trades bachelor's degree program is made up of only 6% women. So female students are more repesented at Rowan since its program graduates 8% more women than average.


About 82% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in construction trades at Rowan are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Rowan University with a bachelor's in construction trades.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 2
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 28
International Students 1
Other Races/Ethnicities 1

Rowan also has a doctoral program available in construction trades. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Concentrations Within Construction Trades

Construction Trades majors may want to concentrate their studies in one of these areas. The table shows all degrees awarded in this field awarded for all degree levels at Rowan University. A concentration may not be available for your level.

Concentration Annual Degrees Awarded
Building Management & Inspection 34

Careers That Construction Trades Grads May Go Into

A degree in construction trades can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NJ, the home state for Rowan University.

Occupation Jobs in NJ Average Salary in NJ
Maintenance and Repair Workers 31,190 $45,540
Electricians 18,020 $71,660
Carpenters 15,960 $63,230
Mechanic, and Repairer Supervisors 12,620 $75,700
Plumbers, Pipefitters, and Steamfitters 9,330 $71,370


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.