Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Data Processing at Pratt Institute - Main

Find Schools Near

Data Processing at Pratt Institute - Main

Every data processing school has its own distinct culture and strengths. We've pulled together some statistics and other details to help you see how the data processing program at Pratt Institute - Main stacks up to those at other schools.

Pratt Institute is located in Brooklyn, New York and has a total student population of 4,353.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Data Processing section at the bottom of this page.

Pratt Institute Data Processing Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Data Processing

Pratt Institute Data Processing Rankings

Note: While rankings may be a good starting point when you're researching a school, they don't necessarily highlight all of a school's strengths. Don't forget to check out the other details that are available for a school to see if it has what you're looking for in a program.

Data Processing Student Demographics at Pratt Institute

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the data processing majors at Pratt Institute - Main.

Pratt Institute Data Processing Master’s Program

45% Women
55% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The data processing program at Pratt Institute awarded 11 master's degrees in 2020-2021. About 55% of these degrees went to men with the other 45% going to women.


In the data processing master's program at this school, racial-ethnic minorities make up 55% of degree recipients. That is 5% better than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Pratt Institute - Main with a master's in data processing.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 3
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 2
International Students 3
Other Races/Ethnicities 1

Careers That Data Processing Grads May Go Into

A degree in data processing can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NY, the home state for Pratt Institute - Main.

Occupation Jobs in NY Average Salary in NY
Computer Operators 3,390 $48,280


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.