Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Computer Information Systems at Pratt Institute - Main

Find Schools Near

Computer Information Systems at Pratt Institute - Main

If you are interested in studying computer information systems, you may want to check out the program at Pratt Institute - Main. The following information will help you decide if it is a good fit for you.

Pratt Institute is located in Brooklyn, New York and has a total student population of 4,353.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Computer Information Systems section at the bottom of this page.

Pratt Institute Computer Information Systems Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in CIS

Pratt Institute Computer Information Systems Rankings

Note: Rankings don't always give a complete picture of a school's strengths and weaknesses, so it's a good idea to extend your research and also look at other factors when trying to decide if the school is right for you.

CIS Student Demographics at Pratt Institute

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the CIS majors at Pratt Institute - Main.

Pratt Institute Computer Information Systems Master’s Program

77% Women
21% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 39 students earned a master's degree in CIS from Pratt Institute. About 77% of these graduates were women and the other 23% were men.


The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Pratt Institute - Main with a master's in CIS.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 3
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 2
International Students 29
Other Races/Ethnicities 1

Careers That CIS Grads May Go Into

A degree in CIS can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NY, the home state for Pratt Institute - Main.

Occupation Jobs in NY Average Salary in NY
Software Applications Developers 52,640 $116,830
Computer Systems Analysts 44,030 $106,320
Computer and Information Systems Managers 27,070 $190,310
Network and Computer Systems Administrators 25,940 $94,940
Systems Software Developers 19,690 $115,120


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.