Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology at Point Park University

Find Schools Near

Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology at Point Park University

Every clinical, counseling and applied psychology school has its own distinct culture and strengths. We've pulled together some statistics and other details to help you see how the clinical psychology program at Point Park University stacks up to those at other schools.

Point Park is located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and approximately 3,591 students attend the school each year.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology section at the bottom of this page.

Point Park Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Clinical Psychology
  • Doctorate Degree in Clinical Psychology

Point Park Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology Rankings

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

In 2021, 7 students received their master’s degree in clinical psychology from Point Park. This makes it the #435 most popular school for clinical psychology master’s degree candidates in the country.

There were 1 student who received their doctoral degrees in clinical psychology, making the school the #246 most popular school in the United States for this category of students.

Clinical Psychology Student Demographics at Point Park

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the clinical psychology majors at Point Park University.

Point Park Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology Master’s Program

86% Women
The clinical psychology program at Point Park awarded 7 master's degrees in 2020-2021. About 14% of these degrees went to men with the other 86% going to women.


Of the students who received a clinical psychology master's degree from Point Park, 100% were white. This is above average for this degree on the natiowide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Point Park University with a master's in clinical psychology.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 7
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 0

Point Park also has a doctoral program available in clinical psychology. In 2021, 1 students graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Clinical Psychology Grads May Go Into

A degree in clinical psychology can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for PA, the home state for Point Park University.

Occupation Jobs in PA Average Salary in PA
Managers 11,060 $126,290
Clinical, Counseling, and School Psychologists 4,440 $83,610
Psychology Professors 2,130 $89,300
Psychologists 460 $87,940


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.