Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Physical Sciences at Millersville University of Pennsylvania

Find Schools Near

Physical Sciences at Millersville University of Pennsylvania

If you are interested in studying physical sciences, you may want to check out the program at Millersville University of Pennsylvania. The following information will help you decide if it is a good fit for you.

Millersville is located in Millersville, Pennsylvania and has a total student population of 7,456. Of the 1,299 students who graduated with a bachelor’s degree from Millersville University of Pennsylvania in 2021, 50 of them were physical sciences majors.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Physical Sciences section at the bottom of this page.

Millersville Physical Sciences Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Sciences

Online Classes Are Available at Millersville

If you are a working student or have a busy schedule, you may want to consider taking online classes. While these classes used to be mostly populated by returning adults, more and more traditional students are turning to this option.

Are you one of the many who prefer to take online classes? Millersville offers distance education options for physical sciences at the following degree levels:

Millersville Physical Sciences Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the physical sciences progam at Millersville compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: Rankings don't always give a complete picture of a school's strengths and weaknesses, so it's a good idea to extend your research and also look at other factors when trying to decide if the school is right for you.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The physical sciences major at Millersville is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Physical Sciences. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Value Physical Sciences Bachelor’s Degree Schools 25

Physical Sciences Student Demographics at Millersville

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the physical sciences majors at Millersville University of Pennsylvania.

Millersville Physical Sciences Bachelor’s Program

42% Women
14% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 50 students earned a bachelor's degree in physical sciences from Millersville. About 42% of these graduates were women and the other 58% were men.


About 82% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in physical sciences at Millersville are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Millersville University of Pennsylvania with a bachelor's in physical sciences.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 6
White 41
International Students 2
Other Races/Ethnicities 0

Millersville also has a doctoral program available in physical sciences. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Concentrations Within Physical Sciences

The following physical sciences concentations are available at Millersville University of Pennsylvania. The table shows all degrees awarded in this field awarded for all degree levels at Millersville University of Pennsylvania. A concentration may not be available for your level.

Concentration Annual Degrees Awarded
Atmospheric Sciences & Meteorology 24
Chemistry 11
Geological & Earth Sciences 9
Physics 6

Careers That Physical Sciences Grads May Go Into

A degree in physical sciences can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for PA, the home state for Millersville University of Pennsylvania.

Occupation Jobs in PA Average Salary in PA
High School Teachers 50,460 $64,830
Architectural and Engineering Managers 7,220 $150,400
Chemists 5,460 $77,250
Natural Sciences Managers 4,480 $147,810


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.