Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Teacher Education Subject Specific at Millersville University of Pennsylvania

Find Schools Near

Teacher Education Subject Specific at Millersville University of Pennsylvania

Every teacher education subject specific school has its own distinct culture and strengths. We've pulled together some statistics and other details to help you see how the subject specific ed program at Millersville University of Pennsylvania stacks up to those at other schools.

Millersville is located in Millersville, Pennsylvania and approximately 7,456 students attend the school each year.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Teacher Education Subject Specific section at the bottom of this page.

Millersville Teacher Education Subject Specific Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Subject Specific Ed

Online Classes Are Available at Millersville

Don't have the time or the flexibility in your schedule to take traditional classes? Online courses may be the perfect solution for you. They allow independent learners to study when and where they want to while offering the rigor of in-person classes.

Are you one of the many who prefer to take online classes? Millersville offers distance education options for subject specific ed at the following degree levels:

Millersville Teacher Education Subject Specific Rankings

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

Subject Specific Ed Student Demographics at Millersville

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the subject specific ed majors at Millersville University of Pennsylvania.

Millersville Teacher Education Subject Specific Master’s Program

95% Women
10% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The subject specific ed program at Millersville awarded 21 master's degrees in 2020-2021. About 5% of these degrees went to men with the other 95% going to women.


Of the students who received a subject specific ed master's degree from Millersville, 90% were white. This is above average for this degree on the natiowide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Millersville University of Pennsylvania with a master's in subject specific ed.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 19
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 1

Careers That Subject Specific Ed Grads May Go Into

A degree in subject specific ed can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for PA, the home state for Millersville University of Pennsylvania.

Occupation Jobs in PA Average Salary in PA
Elementary School Teachers 55,200 $66,860
High School Teachers 50,460 $64,830
Middle School Teachers 21,640 $67,950
Fitness Trainers and Aerobics Instructors 12,450 $35,420
Health Specialties Professors 12,420 $95,160


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.