Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Computer Information Systems at Millersville University of Pennsylvania

Find Schools Near

Computer Information Systems at Millersville University of Pennsylvania

What traits are you looking for in a CIS school? To help you decide if Millersville University of Pennsylvania is right for you, we've gathered the following information about the school's CIS program.

Millersville is located in Millersville, Pennsylvania and approximately 7,456 students attend the school each year. Of the 1,299 students who graduated with a bachelor’s degree from Millersville University of Pennsylvania in 2021, 38 of them were computer information systems majors.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Computer Information Systems section at the bottom of this page.

Millersville Computer Information Systems Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in CIS

Online Classes Are Available at Millersville

If you are a working student or have a busy schedule, you may want to consider taking online classes. While these classes used to be mostly populated by returning adults, more and more traditional students are turning to this option.

Are you one of the many who prefer to take online classes? Millersville offers distance education options for CIS at the following degree levels:

  • Bachelor’s Degree

Millersville Computer Information Systems Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the CIS progam at Millersville compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: Rankings don't always give a complete picture of a school's strengths and weaknesses, so it's a good idea to extend your research and also look at other factors when trying to decide if the school is right for you.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The CIS major at Millersville is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Computer Information Systems. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Value Computer Information Systems Bachelor’s Degree Schools 104
Most Popular Online Computer Information Systems Bachelor’s Degree Schools 115
Most Focused Computer Information Systems Schools 561

Earnings of Millersville CIS Graduates

The median salary of CIS students who receive their bachelor's degree at Millersville is $53,301. This is 0% higher than $53,242, which is the national average for all CIS bachelor's degree recipients.


CIS Student Demographics at Millersville

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the CIS majors at Millersville University of Pennsylvania.

Millersville Computer Information Systems Bachelor’s Program

24% Women
13% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The CIS program at Millersville awarded 38 bachelor's degrees in 2020-2021. About 76% of these degrees went to men with the other 24% going to women.


About 82% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in CIS at Millersville are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Millersville University of Pennsylvania with a bachelor's in CIS.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 31
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 2

Millersville also has a doctoral program available in CIS. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That CIS Grads May Go Into

A degree in CIS can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for PA, the home state for Millersville University of Pennsylvania.

Occupation Jobs in PA Average Salary in PA
Software Applications Developers 28,260 $96,370
Computer Systems Analysts 21,910 $95,990
Computer Workers 19,010 $87,040
Computer and Information Systems Managers 13,070 $146,860
Network and Computer Systems Administrators 12,760 $77,700


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.