Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Public Health at LIU Post

Find Schools Near

Public Health at LIU Post

If you plan to study public health, take a look at what LIU Post has to offer and decide if the program is a good match for you. Get started with the following essential facts.

LIU Post is located in Brookville, New York and has a total student population of 15,066.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Public Health section at the bottom of this page.

LIU Post Public Health Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Public Health

LIU Post Public Health Rankings

Note: While rankings may be a good starting point when you're researching a school, they don't necessarily highlight all of a school's strengths. Don't forget to check out the other details that are available for a school to see if it has what you're looking for in a program.

In 2021, 8 students received their master’s degree in public health from LIU Post. This makes it the #265 most popular school for public health master’s degree candidates in the country.

Public Health Student Demographics at LIU Post

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the public health majors at LIU Post.

LIU Post Public Health Master’s Program

75% Women
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 8 students earned a master's degree in public health from LIU Post. About 75% of these graduates were women and the other 25% were men. Nationwide, master's degree programs only see 21% men graduate in public health each year. LIU Post does a better job at serving the male population as it supports 4% more men than average.


The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from LIU Post with a master's in public health.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 1
International Students 7
Other Races/Ethnicities 0

LIU Post also has a doctoral program available in public health. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Public Health Grads May Go Into

A degree in public health can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NY, the home state for LIU Post.

Occupation Jobs in NY Average Salary in NY
Medical and Health Services Managers 25,830 $143,030
Health Specialties Professors 22,170 $127,230
Community Health Workers 6,590 $44,340
Environmental Scientists and Specialists 4,400 $79,340
Occupational Health and Safety Specialists 3,780 $76,020


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.