Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Music at Lebanon Valley College

Find Schools Near

Music at Lebanon Valley College

Every music school has its own distinct culture and strengths. We've pulled together some statistics and other details to help you see how the music program at Lebanon Valley College stacks up to those at other schools.

LVC is located in Annville, Pennsylvania and approximately 1,959 students attend the school each year. In 2021, 25 music majors received their bachelor's degree from LVC.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Music section at the bottom of this page.

LVC Music Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Music

LVC Music Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the music progam at LVC compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The music major at LVC is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Music. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Music Bachelor’s Degree Schools 50

How Much Do Music Graduates from LVC Make?

The median salary of music students who receive their bachelor's degree at LVC is $26,124. This is great news for graduates of the program, since this figure is 5% higher than the national average of $24,982 for all music bachelor's degree recipients.


Music Student Demographics at LVC

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the music majors at Lebanon Valley College.

LVC Music Bachelor’s Program

40% Women
16% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 25 students earned a bachelor's degree in music from LVC. About 40% of these graduates were women and the other 60% were men.


About 80% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in music at LVC are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Lebanon Valley College with a bachelor's in music.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 20
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 2

LVC also has a doctoral program available in music. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Music Grads May Go Into

A degree in music can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for PA, the home state for Lebanon Valley College.

Occupation Jobs in PA Average Salary in PA
High School Teachers 50,460 $64,830
Art, Drama, and Music Professors 5,050 $80,740
Music Directors and Composers 400 $46,010
Sound Engineering Technicians 190 $45,540


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.