Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Theological & Ministerial Studies at Lancaster Bible College

Find Schools Near

Theological & Ministerial Studies at Lancaster Bible College

What traits are you looking for in a theology school? To help you decide if Lancaster Bible College is right for you, we've gathered the following information about the school's theology program.

Lancaster Bible College is located in Lancaster, Pennsylvania and approximately 2,038 students attend the school each year.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Theological & Ministerial Studies section at the bottom of this page.

Lancaster Bible College Theological & Ministerial Studies Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Theology
  • Doctorate Degree in Theology

Lancaster Bible College Theological & Ministerial Studies Rankings

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

There were 6 students who received their doctoral degrees in theology, making the school the #52 most popular school in the United States for this category of students.

Theology Student Demographics at Lancaster Bible College

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the theology majors at Lancaster Bible College.

Lancaster Bible College Theological & Ministerial Studies Master’s Program

31% Women
64% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 36 students earned a master's degree in theology from Lancaster Bible College. About 31% of these graduates were women and the other 69% were men.


In the theology master's program at this school, racial-ethnic minorities make up 64% of degree recipients. That is 36% better than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Lancaster Bible College with a master's in theology.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 4
Black or African American 11
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 10
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 11

Careers That Theology Grads May Go Into

A degree in theology can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for PA, the home state for Lancaster Bible College.

Occupation Jobs in PA Average Salary in PA
Clergy 2,250 $49,920
Philosophy and Religion Professors 1,040 $84,800
Religious Workers 640 $50,920


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.