Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

General Psychology at Kutztown University of Pennsylvania

Find Schools Near

General Psychology at Kutztown University of Pennsylvania

If you are interested in studying general psychology, you may want to check out the program at Kutztown University of Pennsylvania. The following information will help you decide if it is a good fit for you.

Kutztown University is located in Kutztown, Pennsylvania and approximately 8,195 students attend the school each year. In 2019, 112 psychology majors received their bachelor's degree from Kutztown University.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in General Psychology section at the bottom of this page.

Kutztown University General Psychology Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology

Kutztown University General Psychology Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the psychology progam at Kutztown University compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The psychology major at Kutztown University is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for General Psychology. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Best General Psychology Schools 438
Most Focused General Psychology Schools 461

How Much Do Psychology Graduates from Kutztown University Make?

The median salary of psychology students who receive their bachelor's degree at Kutztown University is $27,000. This is less than $27,900, which is the national average of all psychology majors in the nation who earn bachelor's degrees.

undefined

Psychology Student Demographics at Kutztown University

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the psychology majors at Kutztown University of Pennsylvania.

Kutztown University General Psychology Bachelor’s Program

73% Women
22% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 112 students earned a bachelor's degree in psychology from Kutztown University. About 73% of these graduates were women and the other 27% were men. The typical psychology bachelor's degree program is made up of only 21% men. So male students are more repesented at Kutztown University since its program graduates 6% more men than average.

Kutztown University Gender Breakdown of General Psychology Bachelor's Degree Grads

About 78% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in psychology at Kutztown University are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Kutztown University of Pennsylvania with a bachelor's in psychology.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of General Psychology Majors at Kutztown University of Pennsylvania
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 6
Hispanic or Latino 15
White 87
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 4

Kutztown University also has a doctoral program available in psychology. In 2019, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Psychology Grads May Go Into

A degree in psychology can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for PA, the home state for Kutztown University of Pennsylvania.

Occupation Jobs in PA Average Salary in PA
Managers 11,060 $126,290
Clinical, Counseling, and School Psychologists 4,440 $83,610
Psychology Professors 2,130 $89,300
Psychologists 460 $87,940

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.