Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Criminal Justice & Corrections at Kutztown University of Pennsylvania

Find Schools Near

Criminal Justice & Corrections at Kutztown University of Pennsylvania

What traits are you looking for in a criminal justice school? To help you decide if Kutztown University of Pennsylvania is right for you, we've gathered the following information about the school's criminal justice program.

Kutztown University is located in Kutztown, Pennsylvania and approximately 8,195 students attend the school each year. In 2019, 104 criminal justice majors received their bachelor's degree from Kutztown University.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Criminal Justice & Corrections section at the bottom of this page.

Kutztown University Criminal Justice & Corrections Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice

Kutztown University Criminal Justice & Corrections Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the criminal justice progam at Kutztown University compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: Rankings don't always give a complete picture of a school's strengths and weaknesses, so it's a good idea to extend your research and also look at other factors when trying to decide if the school is right for you.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The criminal justice major at Kutztown University is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Criminal Justice & Corrections. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Criminal Justice & Corrections Schools 288

How Much Do Criminal Justice Graduates from Kutztown University Make?

The median salary of criminal justice students who receive their bachelor's degree at Kutztown University is $31,000. Unfortunately, this is lower than the national average of $32,500 for all criminal justice students.

undefined

Criminal Justice Student Demographics at Kutztown University

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the criminal justice majors at Kutztown University of Pennsylvania.

Kutztown University Criminal Justice & Corrections Bachelor’s Program

43% Women
26% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The criminal justice program at Kutztown University awarded 104 bachelor's degrees in 2018-2019. About 57% of these degrees went to men with the other 43% going to women.

Kutztown University Gender Breakdown of Criminal Justice & Corrections Bachelor's Degree Grads

About 71% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in criminal justice at Kutztown University are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Kutztown University of Pennsylvania with a bachelor's in criminal justice.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Criminal Justice & Corrections Majors at Kutztown University of Pennsylvania
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 16
Hispanic or Latino 9
White 74
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 4

Kutztown University also has a doctoral program available in criminal justice. In 2019, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Criminal Justice Grads May Go Into

A degree in criminal justice can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for PA, the home state for Kutztown University of Pennsylvania.

Occupation Jobs in PA Average Salary in PA
Accountants and Auditors 51,720 $75,250
Police and Sheriff’s Patrol Officers 27,850 $66,600
Child, Family, and School Social Workers 20,160 $43,680
Computer Workers 19,010 $87,040
Correctional Officers and Jailers 16,850 $54,140

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.