Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Fine & Studio Arts at Georgetown University

Find Schools Near

Fine & Studio Arts at Georgetown University

What traits are you looking for in a Fine Arts school? To help you decide if Georgetown University is right for you, we've gathered the following information about the school's Fine Arts program.

Georgetown is located in Washington, District of Columbia and approximately 19,371 students attend the school each year. In 2021, 18 Fine Arts majors received their bachelor's degree from Georgetown.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Fine & Studio Arts section at the bottom of this page.

Georgetown Fine & Studio Arts Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts

Georgetown Fine & Studio Arts Rankings

The Fine Arts major at Georgetown is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Fine & Studio Arts. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Fine Arts Student Demographics at Georgetown

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the Fine Arts majors at Georgetown University.

Georgetown Fine & Studio Arts Bachelor’s Program

89% Women
44% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The Fine Arts program at Georgetown awarded 18 bachelor's degrees in 2020-2021. About 11% of these degrees went to men with the other 89% going to women.


Prospective students may be interested in knowing that this school graduates 4% more racial-ethnic minorities in its Fine Arts bachelor's program than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Georgetown University with a bachelor's in Fine Arts.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 4
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 7
International Students 3
Other Races/Ethnicities 1

Georgetown also has a doctoral program available in Fine Arts. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Fine Arts Grads May Go Into

A degree in Fine Arts can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for DC, the home state for Georgetown University.

Occupation Jobs in DC Average Salary in DC
High School Teachers 3,850 $65,180
Art Directors 760 $78,270
Art, Drama, and Music Professors 490 $100,590
Museum Technicians and Conservators 460 $68,460
Photographers 420 $82,840


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.