Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Data Processing at Fordham University

Find Schools Near

Data Processing at Fordham University

If you are interested in studying data processing, you may want to check out the program at Fordham University. The following information will help you decide if it is a good fit for you.

Fordham U is located in Bronx, New York and has a total student population of 16,364.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Data Processing section at the bottom of this page.

Fordham U Data Processing Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Data Processing

Fordham U Data Processing Rankings

Note: While rankings may be a good starting point when you're researching a school, they don't necessarily highlight all of a school's strengths. Don't forget to check out the other details that are available for a school to see if it has what you're looking for in a program.

Data Processing Student Demographics at Fordham U

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the data processing majors at Fordham University.

Fordham U Data Processing Master’s Program

33% Women
16% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 49 students earned a master's degree in data processing from Fordham U. About 33% of these graduates were women and the other 67% were men.


The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Fordham University with a master's in data processing.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 4
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 3
White 5
International Students 36
Other Races/Ethnicities 1

Careers That Data Processing Grads May Go Into

A degree in data processing can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NY, the home state for Fordham University.

Occupation Jobs in NY Average Salary in NY
Computer Operators 3,390 $48,280


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.