Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Real Estate at Fordham University

Find Schools Near

Real Estate at Fordham University

Every real estate school has its own distinct culture and strengths. We've pulled together some statistics and other details to help you see how the real estate program at Fordham University stacks up to those at other schools.

Fordham U is located in Bronx, New York and approximately 16,364 students attend the school each year.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Real Estate section at the bottom of this page.

Fordham U Real Estate Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Real Estate

Fordham U Real Estate Rankings

Note: Rankings don't always give a complete picture of a school's strengths and weaknesses, so it's a good idea to extend your research and also look at other factors when trying to decide if the school is right for you.

In 2021, 36 students received their master’s degree in real estate from Fordham U. This makes it the #7 most popular school for real estate master’s degree candidates in the country.

Real Estate Student Demographics at Fordham U

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the real estate majors at Fordham University.

Fordham U Real Estate Master’s Program

22% Women
28% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The real estate program at Fordham U awarded 36 master's degrees in 2020-2021. About 78% of these degrees went to men with the other 22% going to women.


Of the students who received a real estate master's degree from Fordham U, 53% were white. This is typical for this degree on the natiowide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Fordham University with a master's in real estate.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 3
Hispanic or Latino 6
White 19
International Students 6
Other Races/Ethnicities 2

Fordham U also has a doctoral program available in real estate. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Real Estate Grads May Go Into

A degree in real estate can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NY, the home state for Fordham University.

Occupation Jobs in NY Average Salary in NY
Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers 8,650 $112,580
Real Estate Sales Agents 4,870 $116,460
Real Estate Appraisers 2,960 $63,100
Real Estate Brokers 1,550 $85,190


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.