Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Fine & Studio Arts at East Central University

Find Schools Near

Fine & Studio Arts at East Central University

If you are interested in studying fine and studio arts, you may want to check out the program at East Central University. The following information will help you decide if it is a good fit for you.

ECU is located in Ada, Oklahoma and has a total student population of 3,613. In 2019, 8 Fine Arts majors received their bachelor's degree from ECU.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Fine & Studio Arts section at the bottom of this page.

ECU Fine & Studio Arts Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts

ECU Fine & Studio Arts Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the Fine Arts progam at ECU compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The Fine Arts major at ECU is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Fine & Studio Arts. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Fine & Studio Arts Schools 757
Most Popular Fine & Studio Arts Schools 819

Fine Arts Student Demographics at ECU

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the Fine Arts majors at East Central University.

ECU Fine & Studio Arts Bachelor’s Program

62% Women
25% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 8 students earned a bachelor's degree in Fine Arts from ECU. About 62% of these graduates were women and the other 38% were men. The typical Fine Arts bachelor's degree program is made up of only 29% men. So male students are more repesented at ECU since its program graduates 8% more men than average.

ECU Gender Breakdown of Fine & Studio Arts Bachelor's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from East Central University with a bachelor's in Fine Arts.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Fine & Studio Arts Majors at East Central University
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 4
International Students 2
Other Races/Ethnicities 2

ECU also has a doctoral program available in Fine Arts. In 2019, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Fine Arts Grads May Go Into

A degree in Fine Arts can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for OK, the home state for East Central University.

Occupation Jobs in OK Average Salary in OK
High School Teachers 11,400 $42,540
Art, Drama, and Music Professors 810 $54,850
Photographers 360 $31,940
Jewelers, Precious Stone and Metal Workers 300 $41,100
Curators 170 $46,840

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.