Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Medical Illustration & Informatics at Drexel University

Find Schools Near

Medical Illustration & Informatics at Drexel University

What traits are you looking for in a medical illustration school? To help you decide if Drexel University is right for you, we've gathered the following information about the school's medical illustration program.

Drexel is located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and has a total student population of 23,589.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Medical Illustration & Informatics section at the bottom of this page.

Drexel Medical Illustration & Informatics Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Medical Illustration

Online Classes Are Available at Drexel

Online courses are a good option for students who need a more flexible schedule that allows them to pursue an education when and where they want. Whether you're going to school part-time or full-time, you may find distance education the right choice for you.

For those who are interested in distance learning, Drexel does offer online courses in medical illustration for the following degree levels:

  • Master’s Degree

Drexel Medical Illustration & Informatics Rankings

Note: While rankings may be a good starting point when you're researching a school, they don't necessarily highlight all of a school's strengths. Don't forget to check out the other details that are available for a school to see if it has what you're looking for in a program.

Medical Illustration Student Demographics at Drexel

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the medical illustration majors at Drexel University.

Drexel Medical Illustration & Informatics Master’s Program

67% Women
33% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 6 students earned a master's degree in medical illustration from Drexel. About 67% of these graduates were women and the other 33% were men. Nationwide, master's degree programs only see 32% men graduate in medical illustration each year. Drexel does a better job at serving the male population as it supports 2% more men than average.


The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Drexel University with a master's in medical illustration.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 3
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 1

Careers That Medical Illustration Grads May Go Into

A degree in medical illustration can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for PA, the home state for Drexel University.

Occupation Jobs in PA Average Salary in PA
Software Applications Developers 28,260 $96,370
Computer Workers 19,010 $87,040
Computer and Information Research Scientists 410 $107,660


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.