Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Computer Engineering at Drexel University

Find Schools Near

Computer Engineering at Drexel University

What traits are you looking for in a CE school? To help you decide if Drexel University is right for you, we've gathered the following information about the school's CE program.

Drexel is located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and approximately 23,589 students attend the school each year. In the 2020-2021 academic year, 84 students received a bachelor's degree in CE from Drexel.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Computer Engineering section at the bottom of this page.

Drexel Computer Engineering Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in CE
  • Master’s Degree in CE

Drexel Computer Engineering Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the CE progam at Drexel compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The CE major at Drexel is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Computer Engineering. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Computer Engineering Schools 30
Best Value Computer Engineering Master’s Degree Schools 96

In 2021, 46 students received their master’s degree in CE from Drexel. This makes it the #26 most popular school for CE master’s degree candidates in the country.

Earnings of Drexel CE Graduates

The median salary of CE students who receive their bachelor's degree at Drexel is $74,746. This is 7% higher than $70,001, which is the national average for all CE bachelor's degree recipients.


CE Student Demographics at Drexel

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the CE majors at Drexel University.

Drexel Computer Engineering Bachelor’s Program

14% Women
38% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
Of the 84 students who earned a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering from Drexel in 2020-2021, 86% were men and 14% were women.


Prospective students may be interested in knowing that this school graduates 6% more racial-ethnic minorities in its CE bachelor's program than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Drexel University with a bachelor's in CE.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 24
Black or African American 4
Hispanic or Latino 3
White 26
International Students 23
Other Races/Ethnicities 4

Drexel Computer Engineering Master’s Program

26% Women
9% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The CE program at Drexel awarded 46 master's degrees in 2020-2021. About 74% of these degrees went to men with the other 26% going to women.


The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Drexel University with a master's in CE.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 2
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 14
International Students 25
Other Races/Ethnicities 4

Drexel also has a doctoral program available in CE. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That CE Grads May Go Into

A degree in CE can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for PA, the home state for Drexel University.

Occupation Jobs in PA Average Salary in PA
Software Applications Developers 28,260 $96,370
Systems Software Developers 8,810 $103,520
Architectural and Engineering Managers 7,220 $150,400
Computer Network Architects 7,120 $101,090
Engineering Professors 2,950 $114,870


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.