Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Communication & Journalism (Other) at DeSales University

Find Schools Near

Communication & Journalism (Other) at DeSales University

Every communication and journalism (other) school has its own distinct culture and strengths. We've pulled together some statistics and other details to help you see how the other communications program at DeSales University stacks up to those at other schools.

DeSales is located in Center Valley, Pennsylvania and approximately 3,302 students attend the school each year. Of the 608 students who graduated with a bachelor’s degree from DeSales University in 2021, 10 of them were communication and journalism (other) majors.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Communication & Journalism (Other) section at the bottom of this page.

DeSales Communication & Journalism (Other) Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Other Communications

DeSales Communication & Journalism (Other) Rankings

Each year, College Factual ranks other communications programs across the country. The following shows how DeSales performed in these rankings.

Note: Rankings don't always give a complete picture of a school's strengths and weaknesses, so it's a good idea to extend your research and also look at other factors when trying to decide if the school is right for you.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The other communications major at DeSales is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Communication & Journalism (Other). This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Other Communication & Journalism Bachelor’s Degree Schools 17
Most Focused Other Communication & Journalism Bachelor’s Degree Schools 21

Other Communications Student Demographics at DeSales

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the other communications majors at DeSales University.

DeSales Communication & Journalism (Other) Bachelor’s Program

80% Women
30% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The other communications program at DeSales awarded 10 bachelor's degrees in 2020-2021. About 20% of these degrees went to men with the other 80% going to women.


About 60% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in other communications at DeSales are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from DeSales University with a bachelor's in other communications.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 6
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 1

DeSales also has a doctoral program available in other communications. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Other Communications Grads May Go Into

A degree in other communications can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for PA, the home state for DeSales University.

Occupation Jobs in PA Average Salary in PA
Editors 3,020 $62,870
Writers and Authors 1,400 $60,140
Communications Professors 1,280 $76,720


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.