Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Biomathematics & Bioinformatics at New York City College of Technology

Find Schools Near

Biomathematics & Bioinformatics at New York City College of Technology

What traits are you looking for in a biomathematics school? To help you decide if New York City College of Technology is right for you, we've gathered the following information about the school's biomathematics program.

City Tech is located in Brooklyn, New York and has a total student population of 15,513. In 2021, 47 biomathematics majors received their bachelor's degree from City Tech.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Biomathematics & Bioinformatics section at the bottom of this page.

City Tech Biomathematics & Bioinformatics Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Biomathematics

City Tech Biomathematics & Bioinformatics Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the biomathematics progam at City Tech compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The biomathematics major at City Tech is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Biomathematics & Bioinformatics. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Biomathematics & Bioinformatics Bachelor’s Degree Schools 2
Most Focused Biomathematics & Bioinformatics Bachelor’s Degree Schools 2
Most Focused Biomathematics & Bioinformatics Schools 9
Most Popular Biomathematics & Bioinformatics Schools 17

Earnings of City Tech Biomathematics Graduates

The median salary of biomathematics students who receive their bachelor's degree at City Tech is $31,042. This is less than $48,470, which is the national average of all biomathematics majors in the nation who earn bachelor's degrees.


Biomathematics Student Demographics at City Tech

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the biomathematics majors at New York City College of Technology.

City Tech Biomathematics & Bioinformatics Bachelor’s Program

66% Women
87% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 47 students earned a bachelor's degree in biomathematics from City Tech. About 66% of these graduates were women and the other 34% were men.


Prospective students may be interested in knowing that this school graduates 58% more racial-ethnic minorities in its biomathematics bachelor's program than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from New York City College of Technology with a bachelor's in biomathematics.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 10
Black or African American 17
Hispanic or Latino 14
White 5
International Students 1
Other Races/Ethnicities 0

City Tech also has a doctoral program available in biomathematics. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Biomathematics Grads May Go Into

A degree in biomathematics can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NY, the home state for New York City College of Technology.

Occupation Jobs in NY Average Salary in NY
Software Applications Developers 52,640 $116,830
Health Specialties Professors 22,170 $127,230
Medical Scientists 9,500 $95,170
Biological Science Professors 4,590 $102,800
Computer and Information Research Scientists 1,430 $131,220


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.