Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Teacher Education Grade Specific at Concordia University - Texas

Find Schools Near

Teacher Education Grade Specific at Concordia University - Texas

What traits are you looking for in a grade specific ed school? To help you decide if Concordia University - Texas is right for you, we've gathered the following information about the school's grade specific ed program.

Concordia University - Texas is located in Lakeway, Texas and has a total student population of 2,620. In the 2018-2019 academic year, 12 students received a bachelor's degree in grade specific ed from Concordia University - Texas.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Teacher Education Grade Specific section at the bottom of this page.

Concordia University - Texas Teacher Education Grade Specific Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Grade Specific Ed

Concordia University - Texas Teacher Education Grade Specific Rankings

Each year, College Factual ranks grade specific ed programs across the country. The following shows how Concordia University - Texas performed in these rankings.

Note: Rankings don't always give a complete picture of a school's strengths and weaknesses, so it's a good idea to extend your research and also look at other factors when trying to decide if the school is right for you.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

Of the schools analyzed in this analysis, the grade specific ed program at Concordia University - Texas was ranked #500 for overall quality. It is also ranked as the #11 school in Texas.

Ranking Type Rank
Highest Paid Teacher Education Grade Specific Graduates 32
Best Teacher Education Grade Specific Colleges for Non-Traditional Students 373
Best Teacher Education Grade Specific Colleges for Veterans 408
Best Colleges for Teacher Education Grade Specific 500
Best Value Colleges for Teacher Education Grade Specific 502
Most Focused Colleges for Teacher Education Grade Specific 840
Most Popular Colleges for Teacher Education Grade Specific 1,015

Earnings of Concordia University - Texas Grade Specific Ed Graduates

The median salary of grade specific ed students who receive their bachelor's degree at Concordia University - Texas is $41,900. This is great news for graduates of the program, since this figure is 23% higher than the national average of $34,000 for all grade specific ed bachelor's degree recipients.

undefined

Grade Specific Ed Student Demographics at Concordia University - Texas

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the grade specific ed majors at Concordia University - Texas.

Concordia University - Texas Teacher Education Grade Specific Bachelor’s Program

83% Women
42% Racial-Ethnic Minorities
The grade specific ed program at Concordia University - Texas awarded 12 bachelor's degrees in 2018-2019. About 17% of these degrees went to men with the other 83% going to women. The typical grade specific ed bachelor's degree program is made up of only 10% men. So male students are more repesented at Concordia University - Texas since its program graduates 7% more men than average.

Concordia University - Texas Gender Breakdown of Teacher Education Grade Specific Bachelor's Degree Grads

Prospective students may be interested in knowing that this school graduates 17% more racial-ethnic minorities in its grade specific ed bachelor's program than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Concordia University - Texas with a bachelor's in grade specific ed.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Teacher Education Grade Specific Majors at Concordia University - Texas
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 5
White 6
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 1

Careers That Grade Specific Ed Grads May Go Into

A degree in grade specific ed can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for TX, the home state for Concordia University - Texas.

Occupation Jobs in TX Average Salary in TX
Elementary School Teachers 136,780 $56,520
High School Teachers 110,420 $58,190
Middle School Teachers 66,470 $56,580
Preschool Teachers 34,790 $34,960
Kindergarten Teachers 15,050 $54,780

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.