Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

General Education at Concordia University, Texas

Find Schools Near

General Education at Concordia University, Texas

What traits are you looking for in a education school? To help you decide if Concordia University, Texas is right for you, we've gathered the following information about the school's education program.

Concordia University, Texas is located in Lakeway, Texas and approximately 2,568 students attend the school each year.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in General Education section at the bottom of this page.

Concordia University, Texas General Education Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Education

Concordia University, Texas General Education Rankings

Note: While rankings may be a good starting point when you're researching a school, they don't necessarily highlight all of a school's strengths. Don't forget to check out the other details that are available for a school to see if it has what you're looking for in a program.

There were 0 student who received their doctoral degrees in education, making the school the #83 most popular school in the United States for this category of students.

Education Student Demographics at Concordia University, Texas

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the education majors at Concordia University, Texas.

Concordia University, Texas General Education Master’s Program

69% Women
60% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 270 students earned a master's degree in education from Concordia University, Texas. About 69% of these graduates were women and the other 31% were men. Nationwide, master's degree programs only see 21% men graduate in education each year. Concordia University, Texas does a better job at serving the male population as it supports 10% more men than average.

Concordia University, Texas Gender Breakdown of General Education Master's Degree Grads

In the education master's program at this school, racial-ethnic minorities make up 60% of degree recipients. That is 28% better than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Concordia University, Texas with a master's in education.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of General Education Majors at Concordia University, Texas
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 2
Black or African American 71
Hispanic or Latino 81
White 96
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 20

Careers That Education Grads May Go Into

A degree in education can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for TX, the home state for Concordia University, Texas.

Occupation Jobs in TX Average Salary in TX
Education Professors 4,620 $65,520

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.