Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

General Psychology at Concordia University, Nebraska

Find Schools Near

General Psychology at Concordia University, Nebraska

What traits are you looking for in a psychology school? To help you decide if Concordia University, Nebraska is right for you, we've gathered the following information about the school's psychology program.

Concordia University, Nebraska is located in Seward, Nebraska and has a total student population of 2,703. In 2019, 30 psychology majors received their bachelor's degree from Concordia University, Nebraska.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in General Psychology section at the bottom of this page.

Concordia University, Nebraska General Psychology Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology

Concordia University, Nebraska General Psychology Rankings

Each year, College Factual ranks psychology programs across the country. The following shows how Concordia University, Nebraska performed in these rankings.

Note: Rankings don't always give a complete picture of a school's strengths and weaknesses, so it's a good idea to extend your research and also look at other factors when trying to decide if the school is right for you.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The psychology major at Concordia University, Nebraska is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for General Psychology. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused General Psychology Bachelor’s Degree Schools 649
Best Value General Psychology Schools 790
Most Popular General Psychology Schools 892

Earnings of Concordia University, Nebraska Psychology Graduates

The median salary of psychology students who receive their bachelor's degree at Concordia University, Nebraska is $23,700. This is less than $27,900, which is the national average of all psychology majors in the nation who earn bachelor's degrees.

undefined

Psychology Student Demographics at Concordia University, Nebraska

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the psychology majors at Concordia University, Nebraska.

Concordia University, Nebraska General Psychology Bachelor’s Program

63% Women
13% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The psychology program at Concordia University, Nebraska awarded 30 bachelor's degrees in 2018-2019. About 37% of these degrees went to men with the other 63% going to women. The typical psychology bachelor's degree program is made up of only 21% men. So male students are more repesented at Concordia University, Nebraska since its program graduates 15% more men than average.

Concordia University, Nebraska Gender Breakdown of General Psychology Bachelor's Degree Grads

About 80% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in psychology at Concordia University, Nebraska are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Concordia University, Nebraska with a bachelor's in psychology.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of General Psychology Majors at Concordia University, Nebraska
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 3
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 24
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 3

Concordia University, Nebraska also has a doctoral program available in psychology. In 2019, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Psychology Grads May Go Into

A degree in psychology can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NE, the home state for Concordia University, Nebraska.

Occupation Jobs in NE Average Salary in NE
Managers 1,700 $101,380
Clinical, Counseling, and School Psychologists 590 $66,510
Psychology Professors 210 $81,300

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.