Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies at Concordia University, Nebraska

Find Schools Near

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies at Concordia University, Nebraska

If you are interested in studying multi / interdisciplinary studies, you may want to check out the program at Concordia University, Nebraska. The following information will help you decide if it is a good fit for you.

Concordia University, Nebraska is located in Seward, Nebraska and approximately 2,703 students attend the school each year. In 2019, 22 multi / interdisciplinary studies majors received their bachelor's degree from Concordia University, Nebraska.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies section at the bottom of this page.

Concordia University, Nebraska Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies

Concordia University, Nebraska Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Rankings

Each year, College Factual ranks multi / interdisciplinary studies programs across the country. The following shows how Concordia University, Nebraska performed in these rankings.

Note: While rankings may be a good starting point when you're researching a school, they don't necessarily highlight all of a school's strengths. Don't forget to check out the other details that are available for a school to see if it has what you're looking for in a program.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The multi / interdisciplinary studies major at Concordia University, Nebraska is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Bachelor’s Degree Schools 398
Most Popular Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Schools 702

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Student Demographics at Concordia University, Nebraska

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the multi / interdisciplinary studies majors at Concordia University, Nebraska.

Concordia University, Nebraska Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Bachelor’s Program

68% Women
14% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The multi / interdisciplinary studies program at Concordia University, Nebraska awarded 22 bachelor's degrees in 2018-2019. About 32% of these degrees went to men with the other 68% going to women.

Concordia University, Nebraska Gender Breakdown of Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Bachelor's Degree Grads

About 82% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in multi / interdisciplinary studies at Concordia University, Nebraska are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Concordia University, Nebraska with a bachelor's in multi / interdisciplinary studies.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Majors at Concordia University, Nebraska
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 18
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 1

Concordia University, Nebraska also has a doctoral program available in multi / interdisciplinary studies. In 2019, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Concentrations Within Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies majors may want to concentrate their studies in one of these areas. The completion numbers here include all graduates who receive any type of degree in this field from Concordia University, Nebraska. Some of these focus areas may not be available for your degree level.

Concentration Annual Degrees Awarded
Behavioral Science 18
International Studies 4

Careers That Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Grads May Go Into

A degree in multi / interdisciplinary studies can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NE, the home state for Concordia University, Nebraska.

Occupation Jobs in NE Average Salary in NE
Accountants and Auditors 8,170 $67,920
Computer Workers 2,980 $86,230
Professors 2,270 $52,410
Dietitians and Nutritionists 620 $55,900
Medical Scientists 620 $83,110

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.