Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

General English Literature at Concordia University, Nebraska

Find Schools Near

General English Literature at Concordia University, Nebraska

Every general English literature school has its own distinct culture and strengths. We've pulled together some statistics and other details to help you see how the English program at Concordia University, Nebraska stacks up to those at other schools.

Concordia University, Nebraska is located in Seward, Nebraska and has a total student population of 2,703. In the 2018-2019 academic year, 6 students received a bachelor's degree in English from Concordia University, Nebraska.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in General English Literature section at the bottom of this page.

Concordia University, Nebraska General English Literature Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in English

Concordia University, Nebraska General English Literature Rankings

Each year, College Factual ranks English programs across the country. The following shows how Concordia University, Nebraska performed in these rankings.

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The English major at Concordia University, Nebraska is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for General English Literature. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular General English Literature Bachelor’s Degree Schools 837
Most Popular General English Literature Schools 982

English Student Demographics at Concordia University, Nebraska

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the English majors at Concordia University, Nebraska.

Concordia University, Nebraska General English Literature Bachelor’s Program

67% Women
The English program at Concordia University, Nebraska awarded 6 bachelor's degrees in 2018-2019. About 33% of these degrees went to men with the other 67% going to women. The typical English bachelor's degree program is made up of only 29% men. So male students are more repesented at Concordia University, Nebraska since its program graduates 5% more men than average.

Concordia University, Nebraska Gender Breakdown of General English Literature Bachelor's Degree Grads

About 83% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in English at Concordia University, Nebraska are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Concordia University, Nebraska with a bachelor's in English.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of General English Literature Majors at Concordia University, Nebraska
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 5
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 1

Concordia University, Nebraska also has a doctoral program available in English. In 2019, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That English Grads May Go Into

A degree in English can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NE, the home state for Concordia University, Nebraska.

Occupation Jobs in NE Average Salary in NE
High School Teachers 7,880 $57,500
English Language and Literature Professors 320 $71,610

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.