Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Student Counseling at Cambridge College

Find Schools Near

Student Counseling at Cambridge College

Every student counseling school has its own distinct culture and strengths. We've pulled together some statistics and other details to help you see how the student counseling program at Cambridge College stacks up to those at other schools.

Cambridge College is located in Boston, Massachusetts and has a total student population of 2,356.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Student Counseling section at the bottom of this page.

Cambridge College Student Counseling Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Student Counseling

Cambridge College Student Counseling Rankings

Note: While rankings may be a good starting point when you're researching a school, they don't necessarily highlight all of a school's strengths. Don't forget to check out the other details that are available for a school to see if it has what you're looking for in a program.

Student Counseling Student Demographics at Cambridge College

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the student counseling majors at Cambridge College.

Cambridge College Student Counseling Master’s Program

78% Women
28% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The student counseling program at Cambridge College awarded 36 master's degrees in 2018-2019. About 22% of these degrees went to men with the other 78% going to women. Nationwide, master's degree programs only see 17% men graduate in student counseling each year. Cambridge College does a better job at serving the male population as it supports 5% more men than average.

Cambridge College Gender Breakdown of Student Counseling Master's Degree Grads

Of the students who received a student counseling master's degree from Cambridge College, 72% were white. This is above average for this degree on the natiowide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Cambridge College with a master's in student counseling.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Student Counseling Majors at Cambridge College
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 4
Hispanic or Latino 3
White 26
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 2

Careers That Student Counseling Grads May Go Into

A degree in student counseling can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for MA, the home state for Cambridge College.

Occupation Jobs in MA Average Salary in MA
Educational, Guidance, School, and Vocational Counselors 8,050 $69,570

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.