Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Special Education at Arizona State University - Skysong

Find Schools Near

Special Education at Arizona State University - Skysong

If you plan to study special education, take a look at what Arizona State University - Skysong has to offer and decide if the program is a good match for you. Get started with the following essential facts.

ASU - Skysong is located in Scottsdale, Arizona and has a total student population of 53,993.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Special Education section at the bottom of this page.

ASU - Skysong Special Education Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Special Ed

Online Classes Are Available at ASU - Skysong

Don't have the time or the flexibility in your schedule to take traditional classes? Online courses may be the perfect solution for you. They allow independent learners to study when and where they want to while offering the rigor of in-person classes.

For those who are interested in distance learning, ASU - Skysong does offer online courses in special ed for the following degree levels:

  • Master’s Degree

ASU - Skysong Special Education Rankings

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

Special Ed Student Demographics at ASU - Skysong

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the special ed majors at Arizona State University - Skysong.

ASU - Skysong Special Education Master’s Program

87% Women
41% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 1,272 students earned a master's degree in special ed from ASU - Skysong. About 87% of these graduates were women and the other 13% were men.


Of the students who received a special ed master's degree from ASU - Skysong, 52% were white. This is below average for this degree on the natiowide level. In the special ed master's program at this school, racial-ethnic minorities make up 41% of degree recipients. That is 13% better than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Arizona State University - Skysong with a master's in special ed.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 75
Black or African American 104
Hispanic or Latino 308
White 666
International Students 3
Other Races/Ethnicities 116

Careers That Special Ed Grads May Go Into

A degree in special ed can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for AZ, the home state for Arizona State University - Skysong.

Occupation Jobs in AZ Average Salary in AZ
Interpreters and Translators 2,940 $46,100
Kindergarten or Elementary School Special Education Teachers 2,850 $44,590
Special Education Professors 2,390 $50,190
Middle School Special Education Teachers 1,560 $44,490
Special Education Teachers 340 $48,850


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.