Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Teacher Education Grade Specific at University of Wisconsin - Green Bay

Find Schools Near

Teacher Education Grade Specific at University of Wisconsin - Green Bay

Every teacher education grade specific school has its own distinct culture and strengths. We've pulled together some statistics and other details to help you see how the grade specific ed program at University of Wisconsin - Green Bay stacks up to those at other schools.

University of Wisconsin - Green Bay is located in Green Bay, Wisconsin and has a total student population of 7,174.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Teacher Education Grade Specific section at the bottom of this page.

University of Wisconsin - Green Bay Teacher Education Grade Specific Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Grade Specific Ed

University of Wisconsin - Green Bay Teacher Education Grade Specific Rankings

Grade Specific Ed Student Demographics at University of Wisconsin - Green Bay

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the grade specific ed majors at University of Wisconsin - Green Bay.

University of Wisconsin - Green Bay Teacher Education Grade Specific Master’s Program

85% Women
8% Racial-Ethnic Minorities
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 13 students earned a master's degree in grade specific ed from University of Wisconsin - Green Bay. About 85% of these graduates were women and the other 15% were men.

University of Wisconsin - Green Bay Gender Breakdown of Teacher Education Grade Specific Master's Degree Grads

Of the students who received a grade specific ed master's degree from University of Wisconsin - Green Bay, 92% were white. This is above average for this degree on the natiowide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from University of Wisconsin - Green Bay with a master's in grade specific ed.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Teacher Education Grade Specific Majors at University of Wisconsin - Green Bay
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 12
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 1

Careers That Grade Specific Ed Grads May Go Into

A degree in grade specific ed can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for WI, the home state for University of Wisconsin - Green Bay.

Occupation Jobs in WI Average Salary in WI
Elementary School Teachers 27,280 $56,770
High School Teachers 20,070 $58,360
Middle School Teachers 13,240 $59,880
Preschool Teachers 10,180 $26,550
Self-Enrichment Education Teachers 5,250 $35,780

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.