Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Interdisciplinary Studies at University of Washington - Tacoma Campus

Find Schools Near

Interdisciplinary Studies at University of Washington - Tacoma Campus

Every interdisciplinary studies school has its own distinct culture and strengths. We've pulled together some statistics and other details to help you see how the interdisciplinary studies program at University of Washington - Tacoma Campus stacks up to those at other schools.

UW Tacoma is located in Tacoma, Washington and approximately 5,329 students attend the school each year. In the 2018-2019 academic year, 42 students received a bachelor's degree in interdisciplinary studies from UW Tacoma.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Interdisciplinary Studies section at the bottom of this page.

UW Tacoma Interdisciplinary Studies Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Interdisciplinary Studies
  • Master’s Degree in Interdisciplinary Studies

UW Tacoma Interdisciplinary Studies Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the interdisciplinary studies progam at UW Tacoma compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The interdisciplinary studies major at UW Tacoma is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Interdisciplinary Studies. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Interdisciplinary Studies Bachelor’s Degree Schools 18
Best Value Interdisciplinary Studies Schools 37
Most Focused Interdisciplinary Studies Bachelor’s Degree Schools 50

In 2019, 9 students received their master’s degree in interdisciplinary studies from UW Tacoma. This makes it the #8 most popular school for interdisciplinary studies master’s degree candidates in the country.

Earnings of UW Tacoma Interdisciplinary Studies Graduates

The median salary of interdisciplinary studies students who receive their bachelor's degree at UW Tacoma is $28,600. Unfortunately, this is lower than the national average of $28,900 for all interdisciplinary studies students.

undefined

Interdisciplinary Studies Student Demographics at UW Tacoma

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the interdisciplinary studies majors at University of Washington - Tacoma Campus.

UW Tacoma Interdisciplinary Studies Bachelor’s Program

79% Women
45% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The interdisciplinary studies program at UW Tacoma awarded 42 bachelor's degrees in 2018-2019. About 21% of these degrees went to men with the other 79% going to women.

UW Tacoma Gender Breakdown of Interdisciplinary Studies Bachelor's Degree Grads

About 52% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in interdisciplinary studies at UW Tacoma are white. This is typical for this degree on the nationwide level. Prospective students may be interested in knowing that this school graduates 6% more racial-ethnic minorities in its interdisciplinary studies bachelor's program than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from University of Washington - Tacoma Campus with a bachelor's in interdisciplinary studies.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Interdisciplinary Studies Majors at University of Washington - Tacoma Campus
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 2
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 10
White 22
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 6

UW Tacoma Interdisciplinary Studies Master’s Program

78% Women
22% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The interdisciplinary studies program at UW Tacoma awarded 9 master's degrees in 2018-2019. About 22% of these degrees went to men with the other 78% going to women.

UW Tacoma Gender Breakdown of Interdisciplinary Studies Master's Degree Grads

Of the students who received a interdisciplinary studies master's degree from UW Tacoma, 67% were white. This is above average for this degree on the natiowide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from University of Washington - Tacoma Campus with a master's in interdisciplinary studies.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Interdisciplinary Studies Majors at University of Washington - Tacoma Campus
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 6
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 1

UW Tacoma also has a doctoral program available in interdisciplinary studies. In 2019, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.