Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Other Health Professions at University of Pennsylvania

Find Schools Near

Other Health Professions at University of Pennsylvania

If you are interested in studying other health professions, you may want to check out the program at University of Pennsylvania. The following information will help you decide if it is a good fit for you.

UPenn is located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and approximately 26,552 students attend the school each year.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Other Health Professions section at the bottom of this page.

UPenn Other Health Professions Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Health Professions

UPenn Other Health Professions Rankings

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

Health Professions Student Demographics at UPenn

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the health professions majors at University of Pennsylvania.

UPenn Other Health Professions Master’s Program

78% Women
26% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 27 students earned a master's degree in health professions from UPenn. About 78% of these graduates were women and the other 22% were men.


Of the students who received a health professions master's degree from UPenn, 70% were white. This is above average for this degree on the natiowide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from University of Pennsylvania with a master's in health professions.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 3
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 19
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 3


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.