Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Human Computer Interaction at University of Missouri - Columbia

Find Schools Near

Human Computer Interaction at University of Missouri - Columbia

What traits are you looking for in a human computer interaction school? To help you decide if University of Missouri - Columbia is right for you, we've gathered the following information about the school's human computer interaction program.

Mizzou is located in Columbia, Missouri and approximately 29,843 students attend the school each year.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Human Computer Interaction section at the bottom of this page.

Mizzou Human Computer Interaction Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Human Computer Interaction
  • Doctorate Degree in Human Computer Interaction

Online Classes Are Available at Mizzou

Don't have the time or the flexibility in your schedule to take traditional classes? Online courses may be the perfect solution for you. They allow independent learners to study when and where they want to while offering the rigor of in-person classes.

Are you one of the many who prefer to take online classes? Mizzou offers distance education options for human computer interaction at the following degree levels:

  • Master’s Degree

Mizzou Human Computer Interaction Rankings

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

There were 4 students who received their doctoral degrees in human computer interaction, making the school the #2 most popular school in the United States for this category of students.

Human Computer Interaction Student Demographics at Mizzou

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the human computer interaction majors at University of Missouri - Columbia.

Mizzou Human Computer Interaction Master’s Program

69% Women
15% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 13 students earned a master's degree in human computer interaction from Mizzou. About 69% of these graduates were women and the other 31% were men.

Mizzou Gender Breakdown of Human Computer Interaction Master's Degree Grads

Of the students who received a human computer interaction master's degree from Mizzou, 85% were white. This is above average for this degree on the natiowide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from University of Missouri - Columbia with a master's in human computer interaction.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Human Computer Interaction Majors at University of Missouri - Columbia
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 11
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 0

Careers That Human Computer Interaction Grads May Go Into

A degree in human computer interaction can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for MO, the home state for University of Missouri - Columbia.

Occupation Jobs in MO Average Salary in MO
Computer Workers 7,010 $82,610

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.