Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Other Health Professions at University of Delaware

Find Schools Near

Other Health Professions at University of Delaware

What traits are you looking for in a health professions school? To help you decide if University of Delaware is right for you, we've gathered the following information about the school's health professions program.

UD is located in Newark, Delaware and approximately 23,613 students attend the school each year. In the 2020-2021 academic year, 7 students received a bachelor's degree in health professions from UD.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Other Health Professions section at the bottom of this page.

UD Other Health Professions Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Health Professions

UD Other Health Professions Rankings

The health professions major at UD is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Other Health Professions. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Health Professions Student Demographics at UD

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the health professions majors at University of Delaware.

UD Other Health Professions Bachelor’s Program

71% Women
14% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 7 students earned a bachelor's degree in health professions from UD. About 71% of these graduates were women and the other 29% were men. The typical health professions bachelor's degree program is made up of only 24% men. So male students are more repesented at UD since its program graduates 5% more men than average.


About 86% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in health professions at UD are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from University of Delaware with a bachelor's in health professions.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 6
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 0

UD also has a doctoral program available in health professions. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.