Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies at University of California - Santa Barbara

Find Schools Near

Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies at University of California - Santa Barbara

What traits are you looking for in a other interdisciplinary studies school? To help you decide if University of California - Santa Barbara is right for you, we've gathered the following information about the school's other interdisciplinary studies program.

UCSB is located in Santa Barbara, California and approximately 25,057 students attend the school each year. In the 2018-2019 academic year, 3 students received a bachelor's degree in other interdisciplinary studies from UCSB.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies section at the bottom of this page.

UCSB Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Other Interdisciplinary Studies

UCSB Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the other interdisciplinary studies progam at UCSB compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The other interdisciplinary studies major at UCSB is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Colleges for Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies 480
Most Focused Colleges for Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies 645

Other Interdisciplinary Studies Student Demographics at UCSB

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the other interdisciplinary studies majors at University of California - Santa Barbara.

UCSB Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies Bachelor’s Program

33% Women
33% Racial-Ethnic Minorities
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 3 students earned a bachelor's degree in other interdisciplinary studies from UCSB. About 33% of these graduates were women and the other 67% were men. The typical other interdisciplinary studies bachelor's degree program is made up of only 34% men. So male students are more repesented at UCSB since its program graduates 33% more men than average.

UCSB Gender Breakdown of Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies Bachelor's Degree Grads

About 67% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in other interdisciplinary studies at UCSB are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from University of California - Santa Barbara with a bachelor's in other interdisciplinary studies.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies Majors at University of California - Santa Barbara
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 2
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 1

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.