Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Other Visual Art at University of Baltimore

Find Schools Near

Other Visual Art at University of Baltimore

If you plan to study other visual art, take a look at what University of Baltimore has to offer and decide if the program is a good match for you. Get started with the following essential facts.

U of Baltimore is located in Baltimore, Maryland and has a total student population of 5,565. In the 2018-2019 academic year, 7 students received a bachelor's degree in other visual art from U of Baltimore.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Other Visual Art section at the bottom of this page.

U of Baltimore Other Visual Art Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Other Visual Art

U of Baltimore Other Visual Art Rankings

Each year, College Factual ranks other visual art programs across the country. The following shows how U of Baltimore performed in these rankings.

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The other visual art major at U of Baltimore is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Other Visual Art. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Other Visual Art 15
Most Popular Colleges for Other Visual Art 29

Other Visual Art Student Demographics at U of Baltimore

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the other visual art majors at University of Baltimore.

U of Baltimore Other Visual Art Bachelor’s Program

57% Women
71% Racial-Ethnic Minorities
The other visual art program at U of Baltimore awarded 7 bachelor's degrees in 2018-2019. About 43% of these degrees went to men with the other 57% going to women. The typical other visual art bachelor's degree program is made up of only 41% men. So male students are more repesented at U of Baltimore since its program graduates 2% more men than average.

U of Baltimore Gender Breakdown of Other Visual Art Bachelor's Degree Grads

Prospective students may be interested in knowing that this school graduates 39% more racial-ethnic minorities in its other visual art bachelor's program than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from University of Baltimore with a bachelor's in other visual art.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Other Visual Art Majors at University of Baltimore
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 4
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 2
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 1

Careers That Other Visual Art Grads May Go Into

A degree in other visual art can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for MD, the home state for University of Baltimore.

Occupation Jobs in MD Average Salary in MD
Art, Drama, and Music Professors 1,850 $74,160

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.