Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Legal Professions (Other) at University of Baltimore

Find Schools Near

Legal Professions (Other) at University of Baltimore

What traits are you looking for in a other legal professions school? To help you decide if University of Baltimore is right for you, we've gathered the following information about the school's other legal professions program.

UB is located in Baltimore, Maryland and approximately 4,476 students attend the school each year.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Legal Professions (Other) section at the bottom of this page.

  • Master’s Degree in Other Legal Professions

Note: Rankings don't always give a complete picture of a school's strengths and weaknesses, so it's a good idea to extend your research and also look at other factors when trying to decide if the school is right for you.

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the other legal professions majors at University of Baltimore.

69% Women
56% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 32 students earned a master's degree in other legal professions from UB. About 69% of these graduates were women and the other 31% were men.

UB Gender Breakdown of Legal Professions (Other) Master's Degree Grads

In the other legal professions master's program at this school, racial-ethnic minorities make up 56% of degree recipients. That is 28% better than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from University of Baltimore with a master's in other legal professions.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Legal Professions (Other) Majors at University of Baltimore
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 16
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 4
International Students 4
Other Races/Ethnicities 7

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.