Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Student Counseling at The College of Saint Rose

Find Schools Near

Student Counseling at The College of Saint Rose

Every student counseling school has its own distinct culture and strengths. We've pulled together some statistics and other details to help you see how the student counseling program at The College of Saint Rose stacks up to those at other schools.

Saint Rose is located in Albany, New York and has a total student population of 3,863.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Student Counseling section at the bottom of this page.

Saint Rose Student Counseling Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Student Counseling

Saint Rose Student Counseling Rankings

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

Student Counseling Student Demographics at Saint Rose

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the student counseling majors at The College of Saint Rose.

Saint Rose Student Counseling Master’s Program

58% Women
8% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The student counseling program at Saint Rose awarded 12 master's degrees in 2020-2021. About 42% of these degrees went to men with the other 58% going to women. Nationwide, master's degree programs only see 17% men graduate in student counseling each year. Saint Rose does a better job at serving the male population as it supports 24% more men than average.


Of the students who received a student counseling master's degree from Saint Rose, 92% were white. This is above average for this degree on the natiowide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from The College of Saint Rose with a master's in student counseling.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 11
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 1

Careers That Student Counseling Grads May Go Into

A degree in student counseling can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NY, the home state for The College of Saint Rose.

Occupation Jobs in NY Average Salary in NY
Educational, Guidance, School, and Vocational Counselors 24,940 $67,920


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.