Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Interdisciplinary Studies at Syracuse University

Find Schools Near

Interdisciplinary Studies at Syracuse University

If you are interested in studying interdisciplinary studies, you may want to check out the program at Syracuse University. The following information will help you decide if it is a good fit for you.

Syracuse is located in Syracuse, New York and has a total student population of 21,322.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Interdisciplinary Studies section at the bottom of this page.

Syracuse Interdisciplinary Studies Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Interdisciplinary Studies

Syracuse Interdisciplinary Studies Rankings

Note: Rankings don't always give a complete picture of a school's strengths and weaknesses, so it's a good idea to extend your research and also look at other factors when trying to decide if the school is right for you.

In 2021, 10 students received their master’s degree in interdisciplinary studies from Syracuse. This makes it the #10 most popular school for interdisciplinary studies master’s degree candidates in the country.

Interdisciplinary Studies Student Demographics at Syracuse

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the interdisciplinary studies majors at Syracuse University.

Syracuse Interdisciplinary Studies Master’s Program

40% Women
10% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 10 students earned a master's degree in interdisciplinary studies from Syracuse. About 40% of these graduates were women and the other 60% were men. Nationwide, master's degree programs only see 39% men graduate in interdisciplinary studies each year. Syracuse does a better job at serving the male population as it supports 21% more men than average.


Of the students who received a interdisciplinary studies master's degree from Syracuse, 80% were white. This is above average for this degree on the natiowide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Syracuse University with a master's in interdisciplinary studies.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 8
International Students 1
Other Races/Ethnicities 0

Syracuse also has a doctoral program available in interdisciplinary studies. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.