Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Audiovisual Communications at SUNY Fredonia

Find Schools Near

Audiovisual Communications at SUNY Fredonia

What traits are you looking for in a audiovisual school? To help you decide if SUNY Fredonia is right for you, we've gathered the following information about the school's audiovisual program.

SUNY Fredonia is located in Fredonia, New York and has a total student population of 4,055. Of the 979 students who graduated with a bachelor’s degree from SUNY Fredonia in 2021, 9 of them were audiovisual communications majors.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Audiovisual Communications section at the bottom of this page.

SUNY Fredonia Audiovisual Communications Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Audiovisual

SUNY Fredonia Audiovisual Communications Rankings

Each year, College Factual ranks audiovisual programs across the country. The following shows how SUNY Fredonia performed in these rankings.

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The audiovisual major at SUNY Fredonia is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Audiovisual Communications. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Audiovisual Communications Bachelor’s Degree Schools 24

Audiovisual Student Demographics at SUNY Fredonia

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the audiovisual majors at SUNY Fredonia.

SUNY Fredonia Audiovisual Communications Bachelor’s Program

44% Women
44% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The audiovisual program at SUNY Fredonia awarded 9 bachelor's degrees in 2020-2021. About 56% of these degrees went to men with the other 44% going to women. The typical audiovisual bachelor's degree program is made up of only 27% women. So female students are more repesented at SUNY Fredonia since its program graduates 17% more women than average.


About 56% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in audiovisual at SUNY Fredonia are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from SUNY Fredonia with a bachelor's in audiovisual.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 5
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 2

SUNY Fredonia also has a doctoral program available in audiovisual. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Audiovisual Grads May Go Into

A degree in audiovisual can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NY, the home state for SUNY Fredonia.

Occupation Jobs in NY Average Salary in NY
Audio and Video Equipment Technicians 7,780 $55,140
Broadcast Technicians 5,590 $57,460
Film and Video Editors 4,590 $92,170
Television, Video, and Motion Picture Camera Operators 2,270 $86,430
Sound Engineering Technicians 1,770 $82,030


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.