Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Educational Administration at Binghamton University

Find Schools Near

Educational Administration at Binghamton University

What traits are you looking for in a education admin school? To help you decide if Binghamton University is right for you, we've gathered the following information about the school's education admin program.

Binghamton University is located in Vestal, New York and has a total student population of 18,148.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Educational Administration section at the bottom of this page.

Binghamton University Educational Administration Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Education Admin

Binghamton University Educational Administration Rankings

Note: Rankings don't always give a complete picture of a school's strengths and weaknesses, so it's a good idea to extend your research and also look at other factors when trying to decide if the school is right for you.

Education Admin Student Demographics at Binghamton University

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the education admin majors at Binghamton University.

Binghamton University Educational Administration Master’s Program

55% Women
24% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 29 students earned a master's degree in education admin from Binghamton University. About 55% of these graduates were women and the other 45% were men. Nationwide, master's degree programs only see 29% men graduate in education admin each year. Binghamton University does a better job at serving the male population as it supports 16% more men than average.


Of the students who received a education admin master's degree from Binghamton University, 76% were white. This is above average for this degree on the natiowide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Binghamton University with a master's in education admin.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 4
Hispanic or Latino 3
White 22
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 0

Careers That Education Admin Grads May Go Into

A degree in education admin can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NY, the home state for Binghamton University.

Occupation Jobs in NY Average Salary in NY
Elementary and Secondary School Education Administrators 20,670 $127,970
Postsecondary Education Administrators 10,810 $124,350
Preschool Education Administrators 4,020 $74,580


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.