Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies at Sul Ross State University

Find Schools Near

Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies at Sul Ross State University

If you are interested in studying other multi/interdisciplinary studies, you may want to check out the program at Sul Ross State University. The following information will help you decide if it is a good fit for you.

Sul Ross is located in Alpine, Texas and approximately 2,406 students attend the school each year. Of the 381 students who graduated with a bachelor’s degree from Sul Ross State University in 2019, 74 of them were other multi/interdisciplinary studies majors.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies section at the bottom of this page.

Sul Ross Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Other Interdisciplinary Studies

Sul Ross Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies Rankings

Each year, College Factual ranks other interdisciplinary studies programs across the country. The following shows how Sul Ross performed in these rankings.

Note: Rankings don't always give a complete picture of a school's strengths and weaknesses, so it's a good idea to extend your research and also look at other factors when trying to decide if the school is right for you.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The other interdisciplinary studies major at Sul Ross is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies Schools 26
Most Popular Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies Bachelor’s Degree Schools 84
Most Popular Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies Schools 115

Other Interdisciplinary Studies Student Demographics at Sul Ross

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the other interdisciplinary studies majors at Sul Ross State University.

Sul Ross Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies Bachelor’s Program

95% Women
93% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 74 students earned a bachelor's degree in other interdisciplinary studies from Sul Ross. About 95% of these graduates were women and the other 5% were men.

Sul Ross Gender Breakdown of Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies Bachelor's Degree Grads

Prospective students may be interested in knowing that this school graduates 53% more racial-ethnic minorities in its other interdisciplinary studies bachelor's program than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Sul Ross State University with a bachelor's in other interdisciplinary studies.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies Majors at Sul Ross State University
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 68
White 4
International Students 1
Other Races/Ethnicities 1

Sul Ross also has a doctoral program available in other interdisciplinary studies. In 2019, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.